Run Standard Service Reports
Learn how to run a standard Service Report.
Run a service report
- Go to Service Desk > Reports.
- Click the report that you want run.
- Incident Summary – See how any given service is performing (e.g., incidents created vs. incidents closed).
- Incident SLA Compliance – Keep tabs on how well your service level agreements are being met for incidents against any of your services.
- Incident Rate – See how the rate of open incidents compares against resolved incidents over time.
- Incident Statistics For a Date Range – Analyze incident statistics for a specified date range.
- All Open Incident Statistics – Analyze your open incident statistics. Who's busiest? Who's the top resolver? Who creates the most?
- Activity – Keep track of all incident, problem, change and release activity.
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings – View and analyze internal and external incident satisfaction ratings.
- Incident Reporting Engine – View your incidents to help you get more valuable insights into your services
- Open / Closed Incident Statistics – See the net result of your open versus closed incidents over time
- Fill in the appropriate search attributes as listed at the top of the page (i.e., date, service, Company).
Note: This varies for each report.
- Click Run Report. The results appear on the same page.