Perform Mass Actions on Multiple Records
Available mass actions
- Change their status – Delete, close or start/stop the clock on the included items.
- Perform misc. tasks – Add/remove tags, add comments or prepend/append titles for all included items.
- Change their priority – Upgrade, downgrade or set a specific priority level for all included items.
- Change their resolution dates – Set a specific resolution date for all included items.
- Edit their people – Add users, assign items or change owners for included items.
Perform a mass action
- Open a saved custom report or shared report that includes the desired items, or create a new report.
- Click Mass Actions.
- Select the items for which to apply mass actions in either of the following ways:
- Click the Select All Results or Select This Page hyperlinks.
- Select or deselect the check boxes to the left of each item.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the action that you want to apply to the items. Click Add Another to add additional actions.
Note: For each action, "notify watchlisted" and "notify customers" check boxes are also available.
- If desired, select "Allow triggers" to allow actions resulting from mass actions to activate any triggers configured on the account.
- Click Apply Now to apply the action(s) to all selected items.