Rename Unattended Computers
You can rename the displayed name for unattended support computers.
Rename an unattended computer via the agent desktop app
- Open the GoToAssist Expert desktop application.
- Click Unattended Computers in the toolbar and select View Unattended Computers.
Note: If access to the Unattended Support feature has been disabled by your administrator, then the Unattended Support menu in the Viewer toolbar will be disabled (i.e., grayed out).
- Use the left navigation to find the correct device group and the desired unattended computer. Click the arrow icon and select Rename.
- Enter a new name for the computer and click OK.
Rename a device via the web
You can rename a device from the web using your Dashboard or Devices page, as follows:
- Log in at http://up.gotoassist.com and navigate to your Dashboard or Devices page.
- On the row of your desired device, click the Options icon , then click Rename to edit the name of your device.
- Click Save when finished.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022