Admins can manage user account roles to specify whether the user can access the GoTo Admin Center (classic) as a full administrator, or a manager with limited permissions. Please note that the user account role is first configured when a user is manually added to an account. Once added, account role changes can only be made per individual user, but not in bulk for a selection of users.
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the navigation menu.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Select Edit in the Roles pane.
- Select the user's role from the following:
- Optional: If desired, check the box for the Do not notify users about this change setting.
- Select Save when finished.
The user will receive an email notification informing them of their role change (unless the
Do not notify users about this change
setting was enabled when the role was updated).