Add Remote Support
Service Desk is only 1 of the 2 modules available to you; GoToAssist also includes Remote Support that you can use in conjunction with Service Desk to create a fully integrated IT management solution. To try them out, you can add a free trial of GoToAssist Remote Support to your Service Desk account. If your account already includes this module, you may need to enable access for your agents to allow them to use the Remote Support module.
Topics in this article:
- Go here to start the sign-up process.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address (the same email address that your Service Desk account was set up under), Password (same as your Service Desk account), Phone Number, and Company, then click Start My Free Trial.
Note: It is crucial that you use the same email address if you want both modules to be used on the same account.
- A "Welcome back!" message will appear, prompting you to sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, you will have access to both Service Desk and Remote Support modules.
If your Service Desk account already includes the Remote Support module, you can enable Remote Support for your agents as follows:
- Click the account menu in the top navigation, then select Manage People & Devices.
- Once redirected to the Admin Center, click the name of your desired user.
- Follow the steps to change a user's product seats and roles.