How do I sign in to GoToAssist Service Desk?
When you create a new account, or receive notification that you have a new GoToAssist Service Desk product account through your company, there are various ways you can sign in to your account based on the sign in options that have been set up.
|Sign in options||Steps to sign in|
|Sign in with an email address and password||
The majority of users have the same email address and password to sign in as they did when their account was created.
|Sign in using single sign-on||
For some users who are part of large companies, their IT admin may have enabled and/or enforced Enterprise Sign-In (single sign-on). This means they use the same username/password to sign in to GoToAssist Service Desk as they do for other work systems (like their email or work-issued computer).
Note: Interested in enforcing single sign-on as your users' only sign in method for accessing their product account? For more information, please contact Customer Care by scrolling to the bottom of this article and clicking Contact Support.
|Sign in with a social or other provider account||
You can choose to sign in using one of your existing social media or other account providers such as LastPass, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, or Apple. This ensures that while you are signed in to the social/other provider on your device, you can access your LogMeIn product(s) with no additional sign-in steps.
Important: You must first sign in to your GoToAssist Service Desk account using your email address and password in order to connect a social media or other provider account.
|Sign in to the Admin Center||
If you are an account administrator, you can sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com to manage your users and account settings.
You can then use the same steps (as mentioned above) to sign in based on your account setup.
Additionally, if you also have a GoToAssist Service Desk user account, you can access the Admin Center from the user account drop-down menu from the main toolbar in the top navigation while signed in.
Received a Welcome email?
Welcome to GoToAssist Service Desk! Someone has granted you access to their account, which means that once you create a password you will be able to log in and take advantage of the many features of GoToAssist Service Desk.
Troubleshooting sign-in issues
If you're having trouble signing in to your account, try the following:
- Try resetting your password with the instructions below.
- You might not have an account at all. If you are an attendee or a customer trying to join a session, you do not have a GoToAssist Service Desk product account.
- If you still can't sign in, you can contact Customer Care by clicking a contact option at the bottom of this article.
Forgot your password?
- Go to the Forgot password? page.
- Enter your login email address and click Reset Password.
- Soon you’ll receive a Forgot Your Password email. Click the link inside to create a new password. If desired, check the box for the "Sign out of all sessions" option to ensure your account is not being accessed from any other device. Learn more about managing trusted devices.