Configure Admin Settings in the Classic GoTo Admin Center
- Manage the account name assigned to your GoTo product account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Set your preferred timeout (i.e., 30, 60, or 90 days) for when a user's status is considered inactive.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
GoToAssist Remote Support v5 and GoToAssist Remote Supportv4 Settings
- Enable or disable session recording by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable the agents' access to session recordings and/or reporting by selecting Edit in the setting pane and selecting either of the following:
- Agents can access all recordings and reporting
- Agents can access only their own recordings (excludes reporting)
- Enable or disable Multi-Factor Authentication by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable Clipboard Sync (using copy/paste during support sessions) by selecting Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v5.
- Enable or disable session auto-start (whether an attended session is automatically created when the app is launched) by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Enable or disable the session end dialog (prompting agents to assign sessions to device groups, track customer names, and add session notes and account information) by selecting Edit within the setting pane.
- Set how frequently the GoToAssist Remote Support v4 app is automatically updated to a new version/build by selecting Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v4 v4. Learn more about infrequent updates.
- Enable or disable screen blanking by selecting Edit within the setting pane. Only available for GoToAssist Remote Support v4 v4.