Manage Account-Wide Settings
Account admins can configure and manage certain settings that apply to the entire account as a whole (known as "Admin Settings"). Some of these are product-specific settings that will automatically apply all users with access to those products.
Access account-wide settings
- Log in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left navigation.
- All account-wide configuration options available to you will be shown. They may vary depending on which products are on your account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled.Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
RescueAssist and GoToAssist Remote Support Settings
- Enable or disable session recording by clicking Edit next to its section.
- Enable or disable Two-Factor Authentication by clicking Edit next to its section.
GoToAssist Remote Support – Desktop Application
- Enable or disable session auto-start (whether an attended session is automatically created when the app is launched) by clicking Edit next to "Start with an Attended Session."
- Enable or disable the session end dialog (prompting agents to assign sessions to device groups, track customer names, and add session notes and accounting information) by clicking Edit next to "Session End Dialog."
- Set the shared seat timeout (how long the desktop app will allow a user with a shared seat to remain logged in before asking to re-authenticate) by clicking Edit next to "Shared seat timeout."
- Set how frequently the GoToAssist Remote Support desktop app is automatically updated to a new version/build by clicking Edit next to "Build Version Updates." Learn more about infrequent updates.
- Enable or disable screen blanking by clicking Edit next to each section.