How to Delete a Computer from Your Account
You can clean up your computer list by deleting computers from your account.
Remember: Use your browser for this action.
Important: When you delete a computer, all associated current and historical data is permanently lost.
- Go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- To delete a single computer:
The computer is removed from your list. The host software remains on the computer. Nothing is uninstalled.
- On the Computers page, click Properties. The Host Properties page is displayed.
- At the bottom of the Host Properties page (General Settings tab), click Delete this computer.
- To delete multiple computers:
The computers are removed from your list. The host software remains on each computer. Nothing is uninstalled.
- On the Computers page, change the computer view to Detail View.
- Click the checkbox for each computer you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon above the computer list and confirm deletion.