How to Delete a Computer from Your Account
You can clean up your computer list by deleting computers from your account.
- Go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- To delete a single computer:
- On the Computers page, click Properties. The Host Properties page is displayed.
- At the bottom of the Host Properties page (General Settings tab), click Delete this computer.
The computer is removed from your list. The host software remains on the computer. Nothing is uninstalled.
- To delete multiple computers:
- On the Computers page, change the computer view to Detail View.
- Click the checkbox for each computer you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon above the computer list and confirm deletion.
The computers are removed from your list. The host software remains on each computer. Nothing is uninstalled.