How to Add Users to Your LogMeIn Account
Invite others to access computers in your LogMeIn account.
Any LogMeIn Pro account holder (subscriber) can add users to their account.
- Go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- On the left menu, click Users. The Users page is displayed.
- Click Invite.
The Invite users to access your computers page is displayed.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite. The address will be used to log in at LogMeIn.com.
Tip: Anyone with an email address can be added as a user. A LogMeIn account is not required in advance.
- Set the Group/Computers that users can access.
- All computers in my account: Allow users to access all of the computers in your account.
- Only specific computers: Select computers in your account that you allow users to access.
- Under Accessible Files, you can grant access to files and folders stored in your account using the Files for LogMeIn feature.
Permission Description All files and folders in my account Grant access to all files and folders stored in your account. This allows the user to read, modify, and delete your files and folders. None Do not allow the user to access the Files feature. None of your data stored in Files is made available unless you choose to share a link. Only specific folders To grant access to specific folders, go to the Files page and click Share folder for any folder. You can choose to either share a link that gives anyone read-only access to the folder or you can invite users who will be able to read, modify, or delete items in the folder.Remember: You cannot invite users to individual files. Individual files can only be shared via link – meaning you can either share a file with anyone who has the link or with nobody at all.
- Click Send Invitation. You can view the invitation email by clicking Preview Invitation Email.
- The invited users must open the invitation and click the invitation link. Any invitee who is not yet a LogMeIn user will be prompted to create a LogMeIn account. Any invitee who is already a LogMeIn user will have a new profile added to his existing LogMeIn account: User of [your "Company Name"].