Why can't I access my account?
If you're trying to log in but can't access your account, there are a few things that could cause this to happen.
You might be entering the wrong password.
If you are positive that you're using the right email address, it's possible that you are entering the wrong password.
- Make sure your keyboard's Caps Lock or Num Lock isn't on.
- Try typing the password somewhere else where it is visible (such as Notepad or a Word Document), then copy/paste into the password field once you are positive that there are no typos.
- Try resetting your password.
You might be entering the wrong email address.
When you enter an email address on the Reset Password page, GoToAssist Service Desk will show you the confirmation page regardless of whether you entered the right email address or not. To protect your account's security, we cannot confirm whether or not the email address you entered is registered with our system.
- Try using another email address that the account might have been created under.
- Contact Customer Care to have them help you identify which email address is actually associated with your account by verifying all required billing information (if applicable) or via email verification.
- New accounts may initially work since you are automatically logged in, but you may later find that you cannot log in because there was a typo in the email address used at sign up. Customer Care can verify the correct email address was used.
- If additional users have been allowed to access the account, they may have changed the login information on the account, including both the password and email. Customer Care may be able to find the account by the associated credit card number on file if no account is found.
Your account may have lapsed.
Your trial or paid subscription may have expired.
- Reactivate your subscription plan to continue using GoToAssist Service Desk.
Your account might be suspended or deleted.
It's possible that all product seats were removed from your account, or your account has been deleted by an administrator on the account. For either scenario, you will encounter a message, "You currently don't have any products" when you are redirected to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Check your email inbox for a notification from email@example.com indicating that your administrator has removed privileges from your account.
Note: It is possible to have an administrator account with no product seats assigned in order to access and use the Admin Center. In this case, you would encounter the same message above.
- Contact Customer Care to have them verify whether your account is active.
You might not have a GoToAssist account at all.
If you were invited to create incidents on a customer portal, you will be required to register as a user but you do not need a paid GoToAssist account in order to use the customer portal.