How do I allow the wallpaper to appear on the host computer when remotely connected?
You can manually allow the wallpaper to be displayed on the host.
- Log in to your account at LogMeIn.com.
- Select a host and connect to its Dashboard.
- Once at the main screen, select the
menu.Can't see this option? Make sure you have the Allow full Remote Control permission enabled.
- Uncheck the box next to Disable wallpaper and user interface effects on host computer then scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Apply.
Can't edit that field? A host preference package is most likely applied to the host. You have the following options to change the wallpaper setting:
- Central users can unassign the host from the relevant host preference package
- Central users can change the host preference package.
- Physically go to the host and change the wallpaper setting in the LogMeIn Control Panel. See How do I allow the wallpaper to appear on the host computer when remotely connected?
What to do next:
The next time you connect to the host computer remotely, you will see the wallpaper.
Note: This may slow down your connection to your host computer.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022