Create a GoToAssist Seeit Account
Topics in this article:
- Go to the free trial page.
- Fill in your first name, last name, email address, and create a password for your new account.
- Click Start My Free Trial to continue.
- Once you have launched GoToAssist Seeit, you can from your desktop or mobile device.
- You can choose to subscribe to a paid plan, or cancel at any time. If your trial expires, you can reactivate your plan.
- Go to the purchase subscription page.
- Select the number of Technician seats that suit your needs using one of the following options:
- For 39 or less Technician seats – Use the drop-down menu to select up to 39 Technician seats, then continue to Step #3.
- For 40 or more Technician seats – Select the "I need 40+ Technician seats" checkbox, and you will be redirected to a web form to fill in your first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, and department, then click Contact Us to send a message directly to our Sales team for further follow-up with you.
- Click to select a Monthly or Annual Plan.
- Fill in your first name, last name, business email address, and create a password for your new account.
- Fill in your billing information, including your account first name, account last name, billing address, and payment details.
- Review your subscription plan information, then click Buy.
- Once you have launched GoToAssist Seeit, you can start a session from your desktop or mobile device.
- To ensure uninterrupted service, your billing information on file will be automatically charged on your renewal date. You can choose to change your plan or cancel at any time.