How do I access the Corporate Billing Portal?
You can do the following from the Corporate Billing Portal:
- View, accept and reject quotes
- View/print last 20 invoices
- Update billing information: (Credit card number, Address [not country], phone number, payment method [credit card/check/ACH])
- Add contacts to receive invoices
- Edit Purchase Orders and expiration date
Accessing the Corporate Billing Portal
- Obtain Purchasing Contact / Billing Contact email address listed on your corporate account
- Access the following link: http://link.logmeininc.com/corporate-billing-login
- Click Reset/Create your Password
- Enter your User ID (MUST be email address of Purchasing Contact or Billing Contact on account)
- Click Create Password
Note: You must be utilizing an email address that has already been established and provided as one of the billing contact emails for the account. If an email address that is not recognized by our system is entered, then no access will be granted. Contact Customer Care directly for further assistance.
Article last updated: 17 October, 2022