Execute, manage, and monitor administrative tasks on multiple computers directly from LogMeIn Central.
What can you achieve with One2Many?
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- Install or update software
- Execute a remote command
- Run a batch file or executable
- Update registry settings
- Distribute files
- Execute complex custom administrative jobs
How does it work? At a glance.
- Create a task. Tasks contain the program you want to install, the files you want to distribute, the command you want to run, or the settings you want to push. Create and save multiple tasks. You can then run them according to a specific plan. Each task can be associated with multiple plans. Sample tasks: Install Adobe Reader or Run Virus Scanner.
- Create a plan. Plans define the computers that will receive the task and tell the task how and when to run. Each plan can only be associated with one task. Sample plans: All Servers in Building 7 or Windows 8.1 Desktops.
- Run the plan. Either run the plan immediately or according to a schedule.
Sample Task/Plan combination
Your goal is to distribute a new virus scan software to the sales team's LogMeIn Windows hosts. You want this to happen on December 14 at 21:00.
- First, you create a task called "Install Virus Scan Software" and include the relevant .msi file as a resource.
- Next, you create a plan called "Sales PCs Dec14 21:00" that includes all computers in the group "Sales PCs" and schedules the task to run on December 14 at 21:00.
- When creating the plan, you ensure that the task "Install Virus Scan Software" is assigned to the plan. Otherwise the plan won't know what to do.
Make sure your hosts are running the latest version of the host software.
You must have Flash version 9 or above to upload task resources and manage credentials.
Without Flash, all you can do is run plans for existing tasks and execute remote commands that do not require uploaded files.