Execute, manage, and monitor administrative tasks on multiple Windows and Mac computers directly from Central.
What can you achieve with One2Many?
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- Install or update software
- Execute a remote command
- Run a batch file or executable
- Update registry settings
- Distribute files
- Execute complex custom administrative jobs
How does it work? At a glance.
- Create a task. Tasks contain the program you want to install, the files you want to distribute, the command you want to run, or the settings you want to push. Create and save multiple tasks. You can then run them according to a specific plan. Each task can be associated with multiple plans. Sample tasks: Install Adobe Reader or Run Virus Scanner.
- Create a plan. Plans define the computers that will receive the task and tell the task how and when to run. Each plan can only be associated with one task. Sample plans: All Servers in Building 7 or Windows 8.1 Desktops.
- Run the plan. Either run the plan immediately or according to a schedule.
Is there a limit to One2Many (O2M) plans & tasks per former subscription?
The default quota for One2Many is 1GB/task and 3GB/account. For example, you can run three 1GB tasks or 255 11.7MB tasks.
The maximum number of plans is 255/account.
To change these limits, contact your account representative or the GoTo Sales team.
Where can I find scripts for One2Many
Visit the community thread for a list of approved scripts to be used with Central (One2Many) and Central.
Make sure your hosts are running the latest version of the host software.
One2Many uses two-step verification, even if you switch this security feature off.