Execute, manage, and monitor administrative tasks on multiple computers directly from LogMeIn Central.
What can you achieve with One2Many?
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available for the following:
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- Install or update software
- Execute a remote command
- Run a batch file or executable
- Update registry settings
- Distribute files
- Execute complex custom administrative jobs
How does it work? At a glance.
- Create a task. Tasks contain the program you want to install, the files you want to distribute, the command you want to run, or the settings you want to push. Create and save multiple tasks. You can then run them according to a specific plan. Each task can be associated with multiple plans. Sample tasks: Install Adobe Reader or Run Virus Scanner.
- Create a plan. Plans define the computers that will receive the task and tell the task how and when to run. Each plan can only be associated with one task. Sample plans: All Servers in Building 7 or Windows 8.1 Desktops.
- Run the plan. Either run the plan immediately or according to a schedule.
Make sure your hosts are running the latest version of the host software.
You must have Flash version 9 or above to upload task resources and manage credentials.
Without Flash, all you can do is run plans for existing tasks and execute remote commands that do not require uploaded files.