How to switch off two-step verification
You may want to switch off two-step verification if you get a new device or no longer want to take advantage of the feature.
Remember: You may be required by your administrator to use two-step verification.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the Computers page, click Settings and then Account Settings. The Account settings page is displayed.
- Under Security, click Switch off.
You may be prompted to confirm your identity and review your settings before actually switching off two-step verification.
- To remove pairing for all existing devices, select Clear all settings when I switch off. Tip: LogMeIn will still be listed in your app, but any login codes it generates will not be accepted. To avoid confusion, we recommend removing LogMeIn from your app.
- Click the Switch off button.