How to Define Which Computers a User Can Access
Set computer access permissions for an existing user.
For information about user group permissions, see How to Edit User Group Permissions.
- Go to www.LogMeIn Central.com.
- On the left menu, click .
Result: The Users page is displayed.
- Click the email address of the user whose permissions you want to change.
Result: The Edit user page is displayed. The Access permissions page is displayed.
- Set the computers that the user can access. Tip: Scroll down to the Group/Computer Permission section.
- All computers in my account: Allow users to access all of the computers in your LogMeIn account.
- Only specific computers: Select computers in your account that you allow users to access.
Permission Description Group settings apply Allow users to access all computers made available to members of the assigned User Group. Access all computers in the account Allow users to access all computers in the account. Specify the groups and computers the selected user can access Select an entire group by selecting the box next to the name in the left pane.Important: Computers can be reassigned, or moved, from one group to another. If moved, a computer may become inaccessible to some users. See About the Impact of Group Changes (Moved Computers) on User Access. Grant access to all files in your account Select Storage for your files and folders. This feature is only available to Central subscribers who have migrated content from Cubby.to grant access to your files stored in your account. See also
- Click Save.