Files for LogMeIn: Storage for your files and folders
Files for LogMeIn gives you a new way to retrieve and share files from anywhere. You get 1TB of storage per Pro or Central subscription.
- An active Pro or Central subscription
- The latest version of a leading browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari; Internet Explorer 10 or above
Note: Shared links can be opened in any leading browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge) on any major operating system (mobile or desktop). No Central account required.
Getting started with Files for LogMeIn
- On a Windows or Mac computer, go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
- On the Computers page left menu, click Files.
- You're ready to try Files.
What happens at the end of your trial or subscription?
- Everything in your Files drive remains in read-only mode for 14 days:
- You can download existing files and folders, but you can't upload new data
- Existing public links remain active, but you can't create new ones
- If you are an account holder with invited users:
- The feature is dropped from Central for all invited users
- You can no longer manage permissions for this feature (Accessible Files)
- After 14 days the feature will no longer be available for use
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022