Create Reports in the Admin Center
Account admins can create reports to view data about the users and activity on their account.
Create a report
1. Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
2. Click Reports in the left navigation.
3. Choose the type of report you want to run.
4. Choose a date range.
5. Select users or groups. You can filter the following:
a. First, click Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
b. Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
c. Click Select all <#> at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
6. Click Create.
7. When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then Accept.
Available report types
As an account administrator, there are many types of reports that you can run using the Admin Center.
- Activity report – Shows a summary of each organizer’s product usage
- User status report – Shows the product/tier assignment(s), user group, and current role(s) of each user on your account
- Toll-free (OpenVoice) usage report – Shows details about OpenVoice usage