View Administrative Activity History
When an admin makes changes in the Admin Center, each change is tracked as an activity. Admins can use the Activity Feed for a quick glimpse of changes that occurred, or view the Activity History page to view more granular detail about each activity.
View the Activity Feed
Use the Activity Feed drop-down menu to see the number of failed and pending tasks, and a list of all actions initiated by any admin on the account within the last 12 hours. Admins can immediately see failed actions and keep track of pending actions (such as bulk settings changes or large reports) while continuing on with other tasks.
- The white "pending" number displays the number of processes occurring in the background.
- The red "failed" number displays the processes that encountered an error and were unsuccessful over the last 12 hours.
Use the Activity History
The Activity History page allows admins to view detailed information about changes that have occurred in Admin Center. Admins can customize their view of these changes as follows:
- Use the drop-down menus to filter by activity type, admin, and status (failure or success).
- Use the pre-populated date range selections, or manually select your date range (must be within 31 days or less).
- View the total number of activities, days within the selected date range, admins for the account, and changes that were failures or successes (based on your filtered selections)
Once selections have been made, each activity will display the following information:
- Date and time completed
- Activity that occurred
- Status of the activity (success or failure)
- Admin who initiated the activity (the admin for User Sync tasks is listed as "Sync user" instead of the admin's name)
For any task that failed, hover over the Activity to view the reason for the failure (e.g., insufficient product seats, account email is already in use, etc.). Once corrected, click Retry to restart the activity again.