RemotelyAnywhere Default Installation
- Download the remotelyanywhere.msi installer from http://www.RemotelyAnywhere.com/downloads.htm and run it.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, click I Agree if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The Software Options screen appears next. If the default listening port is acceptable, click Next. For more information regarding customizing RemotelyAnywhere during installation, see RemotelyAnywhere Custom Installation.
- The setup will then ask for confirmation of the destination location for the files for RemotelyAnywhere.
- To change the destination folder, click Browse. Click Next to confirm the destination folder.
- To start copying the files to their destination folder, click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the Setup.