RemotelyAnywhere Custom Installation
- Download the remotelyanywhere.msi installer from http://www.RemotelyAnywhere.com/downloads.htm and run it.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, click I Agree if you agree to the terms and conditions.
Result: The Software Options page is displayed.
- Specify the listening port that RemotelyAnywhere will use.
Result: If the default port used by RemotelyAnywhere (2000) conflicts with an existing application or service, you can change it here. Consult your Network Administrator before a port is assigned.
- Optionally, on the Software Options you can copy configuration settings from an existing RemotelyAnywhere installation.
- After all options have been configured, click Next.
- To change the destination folder, click Browse. Click Next to confirm the destination folder.
- To start copying the files to their destination folder, click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022