When controlling a Mac from a PC, you can define the behavior of special keys found only on the Windows keyboard.
Available on Mac hosts only.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > General
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > General
- Under PC to Mac keyboard mapping, select one of the following options:
- Select Alt = Alt, Windows = Command to assign the PC Alt key to equal the Mac Alt key and the Windows logo key to equal the Mac Command (“Apple”) key
- Select Alt = Command, Windows = Alt to assign the PC Alt key to equal the Mac Command (Apple) key and the Windows logo key to equal the Mac Alt key.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.