Manage User Account Roles
Account admins can manage user account roles to specify whether the user can access the Admin Center as a full administrator, or a manager with limited permissions. Please note that the user account role is first configured when a user is manually added to an account. Once added, account role changes can only be made per individual user, but not in bulk for a selection of users.
- Sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Click Edit in the Roles pane.
- Check the box to enable the "Administrator for this Account" option, then choose one of the following options:
- Select Full access to all account privileges to grant full admin permissions.
- Select Manager for specified group(s) with limited privileges to customize admin permissions as follows:
- Privileges – Click the list of privileges hyperlink, check the box(es) to select your desired permissions, then click Apply.
- Groups – Click None Selected, select one or more user groups that your selected user will manage, then click Apply.
- Click Save when finished.