Download the customer mobile APK to Android OS 8 (Oreo) and later
This guide guides you how to download the mobile APK for Android OS 8 and later versions.
For all new installations of the GoToAssist (Remote Support) APK for Android, you must allow installation of apps from sources other than the Google Play Store (unknown sources) to proceed.
Attention: The GoToAssist (Customer) app for Android from the Google Play Store will retire soon. For optimal performance, please use the GoToAssist (Customer) APK for Android.
- Select the Download .apk button.
- The browser informs you that ”this file can harm your device”. As all GoTo products are trusted and safe apps, proceed with downloading by selecting OK.
- Once the download has finished, Open the file.
- The browser informs you that it is blocking the installation, since it is an ”unknown app”. Allow the installation by selecting Settings, then on the next screen, turn on the Allow from this source switch.
- Navigate back to the previous screen. When prompted, select Install to get GoToAssist up and running on your device.
Note: If the Back button does not take you back to the previous screen, reselect the APK file from your browser’s download list or download the file again, and tap on the download notification.
- Once the app has been installed, select Open. The app opens, where you can enter the Support Key your agent has provided, and Join the session.