Working with Host Login Credentials
Make it easy to log in to your hosts by securely storing host credentials.
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available for the following:
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- To manage credentials, you must access the Global credential management page in one of the following ways:
- Go to .
- During the process of creating a One2Many plan, you will be prompted to enter credentials before you can run a plan. Tasks can only be executed on LogMeIn Central hosts after successful authentication.
- Select a computer or computers on the list of available hosts.
- Enter credentials for the selected host(s).
To verify credentials before they are saved, select the Verify credentials box.
- Click Apply to Selected Computers to save.