Working with Host Login Credentials
Make it easy to log in to your hosts by securely storing host credentials.
Before you begin:
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available for the following:
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- To manage credentials, you must access the Global credential management page in one of the following ways:
- Go to .
- During the process of creating a One2Many plan, you will be prompted to enter credentials before you can run a plan. Tasks can only be executed on Central hosts after successful authentication.
- Select a computer or computers on the list of available hosts.
- Enter credentials for the selected host(s).
To verify credentials before they are saved, select the Verify credentials box.
- Click Apply to Selected Computers to save.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022