Selecting LogMeIn Central as your RMM Solution
LogMeIn Central incorporates market-leading remote access capabilities with advanced IT features to help you manage your endpoints effectively and stay secure regardless of location. Let’s look at a few key benefits of Central for your organization.
LogMeIn Central will allow you to:
|Gain better visibility and have a single pane of glass view into all of your company’s endpoints with advanced reporting & proactive alerts||Automate manual tasks and bring productivity to the next level with automated task management and self-healing alerts ||Take control and mitigate risk of cyber threats with patch management and LogMeIn Antivirus powered by Bitdefender||Remotely access any endpoint from anywhere with one-click access from any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device|
Where to Start – A Quick Overview and Key Resources
Use the following pages to get a broad overview of Central and its offerings:
- LogMeIn Central Landing Page and Pricing - Our Central Homepage provides a broad overview of product pricing and features, provides helpful contact information and has a link to request a demo or start a free 14-day trial.
- LogMeIn Central ROI Calculator - Use this ROI calculator to generate a customized RMM solution based on your needs and see how much you could save by deploying LogMeIn Central.
- Central Overview Demo - Take a brief look into Central’s most important features, how to get started, and take a detailed look at the interface.
- Resource Center - The Central Resource Center is the primary location for materials to help you in evaluating and building a business case for Central, including case studies, white papers, data sheets, infographics and more.
- 10 Features You Must Try inLogMeIn Central - Take at ten of our most useful features in Central.
How does Central Work?
LogMeIn Central is a platform RMM solution, which gives you the freedom and flexibility to pay for only what you need. All packages start with our Base Plan at 25 computers and have unlimited users. Select the computer tier that best fits your environment (25, 50, 100, 250, 500, up to 10,000).
In addition to our Base Plan, we have 3 core functionality modules. You can add-on 1, 2, or all 3 modules based on your budget and needs. While our Base plan is designed to provide a core set of functionality benefits, modules go deeper into certain areas and can help grow your toolset immensely.
You start with a Base Plan, then you have the choice to tag on additional functionality (see our Pricing page for more). Take a look at the following resources to learn more about our Base Plan and what is included in each module:
- Central Base Package Overview - explore the core functionality that comes with every Central subscription
- Security Module Overview - The only security add-on you’ll ever need for your endpoints. Powerful protection against growing online threats such as Malware, Spyware, and Ransomware with tools like integrated Antivirus powered by Bitdefender that put you in control of your endpoint security.
- Automation Module Overview - proactively approach and manage your endpoints with unique and powerful alerts, scripting, and task management.
- Insight Module Overview - Gain better visibility and keep a constant pulse on your endpoint infrastructure. Here are some features included in this module
What can Central Provide to Your Unique IT Environment?
Depending on your background, Central will have different use-cases. Take a look at these user-specific pages to learn more about how Central can fit your individual needs. Keep in mind, this is not an all-encompassing list of possible user types:
- Central for Internal IT - Cut down on remedial tasks, react quickly to problems, and finally get to those big projects.
- Central for Kiosk, Signage, Point-of-Sale - Manage all of your assets from one location anywhere in the world, with best in class remote monitoring and management software in Central.
- Central for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) - Take control of your endpoints and manage with confidence from afar with Central advanced functionality and integrated benefits.
- Central for Remote Workers - If you are an employee working remotely or travelling frequently, or a business owner who wants to empower your workforce wherever they are located, Central can provide reliable remote access for any use case.
See How Our Users Take Advantage of Central
We are fortunate enough to work with a wide variety of companies and customers across thousands of different industries. Take a look at some of the following customer stories to learn more about how you can implement Central in your own business. Companies like Under Armor, Brooks Brothers and Spotify rely on Central’s market-leading technology to drive endpoint success.
- Au Bon Pain - discover how Au Bon Pain uses LogMeIn Central to keep its POS systems up-and-running.
- Technology & Beyond - learn how a traditional break/fix company uses Central to manage their computers
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra - see how Chicago Symphony Orchestra relies on Central to keep employees online and the orchestra in performance mode.
- LeafTech - learn how LeafTech IT Consulting Relies on LogMeIn Central to Keep Their Customers Smiling
- ZoomSystems - discover how ZoomSystems deploys our host software across all of their kiosks
- Rug Doctor - discover how you can proactively remote control and automatically update multiple systems simultaneously
- Shift4 Payments - Improve system uptime and proactively resolve issues without interrupting end-users