How to Install or Update Software on Mac Remote Hosts
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- In Central, go to the page.
- Click Create Task.
Result: The Create Task page is displayed.
- Under Select for Mac, select Install or update software.
- Name the task in the Task name field.
Since you may end up with many saved tasks, be sure to use a clear and specific name.
- Choose whether to assign a plan now, or later:
- To save your task and create a new plan that will be used to run the task, click Save and continue
- To save the task without assigning a plan, click Save and close (you will be able to assign a plan later)
See How to Create a Plan for Executing One2Many Tasks to continue.