How to Install or Update Software on Mac Remote Hosts
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available for the following:
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
| || || |
Note: DMG files must contain only the application that you want to install.
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the One2Many > Tasks page.
- Click Create Task. The Create Task page is displayed.
- Under Select for Mac, select Install or update software.
- Name the task in the Task name field.
Since you may end up with many saved tasks, be sure to use a clear and specific name.
- Choose whether to assign a plan now, or later:
- To save your task and create a new plan that will be used to run the task, click Save and continue
- To save the task without assigning a plan, click Save and close (you will be able to assign a plan later)
See How to Create a Plan for Executing One2Many Tasks to continue.
Tip: Once you have assigned a task to a plan and have run the plan, you can monitor progress and view logs on the One2Many > Plans page. You can view logs for completed tasks on the One2Many > History page.