How to Execute a Remote Command
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available to any Account Holder of a LogMeIn Central Premier subscription and to users in a Premier account with the following permissions: Create and Modify One2Many tasks (to be able to create tasks) and Run One2Many tasks (to be able to assign tasks to plans and run them).
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the One2Many > Tasks page.
- Click Create Task. The Create Task page is displayed.
- Select Execute a remote command.
- Name the task in the Task name field. Since you may end up with many saved tasks, be sure to use a clear and specific name.
- Under Language, select the language in which to run the task.
Language Character Limit CMD 1000 PowerShell 1000
- Type the Command to execute.
- Choose whether to assign a plan now, or later:
- To save your task and create a new plan that will be used to run the task, click Save and continue
- To save the task without assigning a plan, click Save and close (you will be able to assign a plan later)
See How to Create a Plan for Executing One2Many Tasks to continue.