How to Create a Custom Task for Mac
Use a custom Mac task to execute a set of complex administrative actions that require multiple resources and commands.
Who can use this feature? The One2Many feature is available to any Account Holder of a LogMeIn Central Premier subscription and to users in a Premier account with the following permissions: Create and Modify One2Many tasks (to be able to create tasks) and Run One2Many tasks (to be able to assign tasks to plans and run them).
- In LogMeIn Central, go to the One2Many > Tasks page.
- Click Create Task. The Create Task page is displayed.
- Under Select for Mac select Custom Mac.
- Name the task in the Task name field. Since you may end up with many saved tasks, be sure to use a clear and specific name.
- To locate and upload resources required to complete the task, click Browse....
- If required, type a Command to execute. Tip: Click the variables link to see a list of environment variables you can use in a command.
- Type a Successful exit code if the command you run returns a custom value on successful execution. This value is zero by default.
- Choose whether to assign a plan now, or later:
- To save your task and create a new plan that will be used to run the task, click Save and continue
- To save the task without assigning a plan, click Save and close (you will be able to assign a plan later)
See How to Create a Plan for Executing One2Many Tasks to continue.