How to Add Users to Your LogMeIn Account
Invite others to access computers in your LogMeIn account.
- Go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
The Computers page is displayed.
- On the left menu, click
. The Users page is displayed.
- Click Add Users. Click Invite.
The Invite users to access your computers page is displayed.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite.
The address will be used to log in at LogMeIn.com.Tip: Anyone with an email address can be added as a user. A LogMeIn account is not required in advance.
- Optionally, add the new users to a User Group.
- Select Grant All Permissions to enable all user permissions and allow access to all computers in the account. To specify which permissions a user can choose, see Specifying Permissions for Users and User Groups in your LogMeIn Account.
- Click Send Invitation.
You can view the invitation email by clicking Preview Invitation Email.
Example: Inviting a user who already has a LogMeIn account
Their original profile (for their own LogMeIn account) will be called Account Holder of [his own "Company Name" as saved on the Billing page]. Their profile for your Central account will be called User of [your "Company Name" as saved on the Billing page].