How to Add Users to Your Account
Invite others to access computers in your account.
- Go to LogMeIn.com.
- On the left menu, click .
Result: The Users page is displayed.
- Click Add Users.
Result: The Invite users to access your computers page is displayed.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite.
The address will be used to log in at LogMeIn.com.Tip: Anyone with an email address can be added as a user. An account is not required in advance.
- Optionally, add the new users to a User Group.
- Select Grant All Permissions to enable all user permissions and allow access to all computers in the account. To specify which permissions a user can choose, see Specifying Permissions for Users and User Groups in your Account.
- Click Send Invitation.
You can view the invitation email by clicking Preview Invitation Email.
Results: The invited users are sent an invitation email. They must open the invitation and click the invitation link. Any invitee who is not yet a user will be prompted to create an account. Any invitee who is already a user will have a new profile added to his existing account: User of [your "Company Name"].
Are you looking to remove users from your account?
On thepage, select the users you want to delete and click Delete Users at the top of the page.
Deleted users won't be able to access computers under your account, but they will still be able to access computers under their own accounts. In other words, you can't and won't delete their LogMeIn Central accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make another user the master account holder of my account?
- No. To change the master account holder, you must contact us by selecting Customer Support on this page.
- Why can't my User see any of the computers I have assigned to them?
Your users may complain that they can't see the correct computers in your account.
This happens when they are using their own Account Holder profile rather than the User profile that gives them access to your account.
Ask your user to log in to their account and select the proper user profile from menu in the top-right of LogMeIn Central. Their user profile should be similar to this:
User of [your "Company Name"]
- Can I withdraw an invitation?
- Yes. In LogMeIn Central, on the page, select the user you no longer want to invite and click Delete Users at the top of the page.