How to Add Users to Your Account
Invite others to access computers in your account.
- Go to LogMeIn.com.
- On the left menu, click .
Result: The Users page is displayed.
- Click Add Users.
Result: The Invite users to access your computers page is displayed.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite.
The address will be used to log in at LogMeIn.com.Tip: Anyone with an email address can be added as a user. An account is not required in advance.
- Optionally, add the new users to a User Group.
- Select Grant All Permissions to enable all user permissions and allow access to all computers in the account. To specify which permissions a user can choose, see Specifying Permissions for Users and User Groups in your Account.
- Click Send Invitation.
You can view the invitation email by clicking Preview Invitation Email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make another user the master account holder of my account?
- Why can't my User see any of the computers I have assigned to them?
Your users may complain that they can't see the correct computers in your account.
This happens when they are using their own Account Holder profile rather than the User profile that gives them access to your account.
Ask your user to log in to their account and select the proper user profile from menu in the top-right of Central. Their user profile should be similar to this:
User of [your "Company Name"]