How to Set a Password Strength Requirement
A login policy can be applied to all users in a LogMeIn Central account, including the account holder. This helps administrators better secure their Central account by managing password strength and two-factor authentication policies.
Only LogMeIn Central users with Login policy management permission can edit or enforce a login policy.
The policy is valid when logging in to LogMeIn.com, LogMeIn apps for iOS and Android, and the LogMeIn Client desktop app.
- In LogMeIn Central, click Users > Login Policy. The Login Policy page is displayed.
- Choose a policy for Password strength.
Option Description Standard Use the default password strength setting:
- At least six characters
- No other requirements
Strong Force users to create a robust password meeting the following requirements:
- Seven characters or more
- Made of capital letters, lowercase letters, and numbers
- Changed every 90 days
- Does not match the user's LogMeIn ID
- Does not match any of the user's four most recent passwords