How to Add a Chart
Charts give you rich reporting and analysis within theCentral workspace. Each chart is a representation of data pulled from a specific Central report or Alert Package.
Who can use this feature? The full set of Central reports and charts is available for the following:
|Basic/Plus/Premier Subscription||Modular Subscription||User Permissions|
- In the Central, you can create charts in two places:
- Reports page
- Alerts page
- Click Add Chart.
Result: The Add Chart dialog box is displayed.
- Select a Category and Report/Alert type.
For details, see Report Types?> and Alert Rule Types?>.
- Name the chart.
- Choose the Chart type (usually table, bar, or pie).
- Select the data to be displayed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your chart.
- Click Save.
Result: Your chart appears on the active dashboard tab.
What to do next: Moving and editing charts
To move a chart, grab it by the header and drag it to the preferred location on the tab. You cannot move a chart to another tab.
To edit a chart, click the wrench icon.
To drill-down from chart view to standard view, click anywhere in the chart space.
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022