How Do I Assign a Subscription to My Hamachi network?
To assign a subscription to a Hamachi network that you manage online, do the following:
- Go to www.logmein.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password. The Home page is displayed.
- Go to and click Edit for the network you would like to assign your subscription to.
- On the Subscription tab, select your paid subscription from the list. See Hamachi Subscription Types for details.
- Click Change subscription to finish.
- On the client, right-click the network that you want to transfer to your account.
- Click Transfer ownership to <your account>.
- The name of the account holder to whom the client is attached is displayed.
- Click OK to transfer the network to the account.
You will see the network listed among your networks in your account.