Viewing Open TCP/IP Ports
Available on Windows hosts only.
Fastpath: On the Computers page of the LogMeIn website, click Dashboard to connect to a Windows computer and then go to Performance Info > Open TCP/IP Ports
Remember: Once connected, you must be in Detailed Mode (Dashboard) to see remote management options.
Specify the type of port(s) you want to view
- Listening ports (ports that are listening for connections)
- Connected ports (ports that have been connected to another computer)
- Everything else (ports in various stages of being connected and disconnected)
- Select Resolve IP addresses to resolve IP addresses appearing in the list of Local names. This can take a considerable amount of time to process.
- Click Continue. A list of ports is displayed.
Once you have generated the list, you can change the ports you are viewing using the boxes on the toolbar and clicking Refresh.