How to View Active Directory Settings
RemotelyAnywhere provides an Active Directory browser. It lets the user connect to and browse through the various elements in the Windows domain's active directory tree. It provides a useful system information tool.
- Access the port forwarding rules in .
- Click the name of an Active Directory entry to view its details.
- Select one of the following options:
- Click Refresh to refresh the list
- Click Parent to go back to the parent directory
- Click Root to return to the root directory of your Active Directory
- Click Back to return to the previous page