How to Disable/Enable or Delete a Desktop Sharing Invitation
Desktop Sharing invitations can be cancelled or temporarily disabled.
- Click the RemotelyAnywhere icon on the system tray and select Share my Desktop.
Result: The Desktop Sharing dialog is displayed.
- Click View pending invitations.
- Under Your Invitations, select the invitation you want to disable/enable or delete.
- Click Disable or Activate to deactivate or activate the invitation
- Click Delete to cancel the invitation and remove it from the list
- Click Clear All to delete all active and expired invitations
- Click New Invite to create a new invitation