Why doesn't the host start automatically with Windows?
By default, the host should start with Windows. If it does not, it could have been manually disabled.
- Click (Vista/7 users can use the Start search box) and type MSCONFIG and press Enter. System Configuration is displayed.
- Under the Startup tab, make sure that the LogMeIn box is checked. Close the System Configuration window.
- Click (Vista/7 users can use the Start search box) > type Services.msc and press Enter.
- Find and double click LogMeIn.
- Ensure it is set to Automatic.
- Do the same for LogMeIn Maintenance.
This will make the host start every time the computer starts.
If this still does not work, please ensure your software firewall is permitting LogMeIn Pro.