Why can I print some documents through the host software, but not others?
If you are able to print from MS Word and Windows Notepad but cannot print from another software program, the program may be incompatible with LogMeIn Pro.
There are a couple options you may change.
- On your local client computer, go to , and select Printers and Faxes (Printers in Windows Vista/7).
- Right-click the default printer and select Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the option Print directly to the printer.
- You can also uncheck the box, Use advanced printing feature.
- Try to print from the offending software. If it still does not work:
- Connect to the host computer, and go to .
- Check the box next to Force Bitmap Printing.
If you are still unable to print, it is safe to assume that the program is not compatible with LogMeIn Pro.