What if my laptop/desktop/personal computer has been stolen?
If a computer running the host software has been stolen, you can use the host service to retrieve information that may be useful to the authorities.
Here's what to do:
- Log in to your account. The Home page (computer list) is displayed.
- Watch for the stolen computer to come online.
- When the computer comes online, click the Properties link for that computer.
- In the General Settings you will see the last IP address from which the computer connected.
- Give the IP address to the police.