Using the LogMeIn Dashboard
Use the Dashboard to monitor Windows processes and services.
Important: This feature is only available for LogMeIn Pro, LogMeIn Central Plus and LogMeIn Central Premier subscribers. It is not available for LogMeIn Central Basic subscribers.
Remember: Once connected, you must be in Detailed Mode (Dashboard) to see remote management options.
Available on Windows hosts only.
The LogMeIn Dashboard gives snapshots of multiple Windows features that can be monitored from the web browser or client app.
- System Information
- View information about the PC, including Memory, Operating System version, and CPU type.
- View a list of active processes and the percentage of the CPU they are using.
- Most Recent Accesses
- View the Windows user account most recently used to authenticate to the host.
- Installed Hotfixes
- View emergency patches and Windows hotfixes installed on the host, if any. For more information, see this post from Microsoft.
- View a list of the most recent events reported in Event Viewer on the host. To filter out and set exclusions for certain event types, click Set filter.
- Network Traffic
- View information on activity and data being sent over the host's network connection.
- Disk Drives
- View information on host's hard disks and partitions, including size and available space.
- Scheduled Tasks
- View a list of Scheduled tasks that have run on the host, including when the tasks were last ran and when they are due to run again
- Use the Journal to create and view notes about the host and/or sessions.