Switching From Stuck HP Printer to New Printer
When you connect an HP printer at your client, you may need to wait a lot until your host finds the new printer, even when it's set as a default.
- Make sure the new printer is set as a default.
- Connect into host computer and minimize session.
- Open registry on the CLIENT computer the user is connecting from.
- Go under the following locations: .
- Under printers it will show the current printer that is connected or trying to connect. Delete this printer from the registry. Open session back up, disconnect from host completely back to My Computers or Central.
- Remote Control back into host and it will not connect any printers and you can then choose which one to use.