Remote Sound is not working. What should I do?
Why is remote sound not working?
Check the following items:
Still isn't working?
- In Windows 7
Make sure the sound is configured properly within Windows on the host computer.
- Connect to the Windows 7 host computer.
- Open .
- Click the Recording tab.
- Look for something similar to Stereo Mix, Stereo Out, Stereo Sum, What U Hear, or loopback. If you only see Line In, Mic, or Microphone, then Remote Sound may not be possible.
- On a Mac
Note: Remote sound is currently not supported on Mac hosts running on M1 or M2 processors.
- Make sure you are running the most recent version of the Host software on the Mac you want to control (2229 or above).
- If you are running the correct version of the Host software, then restart the host.
- If sound still does not work, then reinstall the host.
- If sound still does not work, please contact us.
I've lost all sound on my Mac after using the host! If you can't hear sound on a computer that was being controlled via the host after ending a remote session, go to LogMeInSoundDriver is not selected.on the Mac and confirm that