Remote Printing Output is Stuck in the Print Queue
On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.msc.
Result: The Services window is displayed.
- In the details pane, click Print Spooler once.
- In the left pane, click Stop.
- Delete all files in the C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS folder.
- In the Services window left pane, click Start.
Results: The print spooler queue is now cleared. Print the file again.
Article last updated: 25 April, 2023