Remote Printing Output is Mirrored
There are multiple ways to resolve this problem, depending on your configuration.
Turn on Force Bitmap Printing
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > Advanced
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > Advanced
- Under Remote Printing, select Force Bitmap Printing.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.
- Print the file again. When bitmap printing is activated, all material printed using remote printing will be 'printed' locally to a bitmap which is then sent to the remote printer. Bitmap printing is slow, but reliable.
Turn off display acceleration
- On the client computer, go to Options > Preferences > General.
- Clear the Use display accelerator option. Print the file again.
Change your remote control method to Java
- From a client computer, connect to the host Main Menu.
- Click the arrow next to Show Detailed Mode in the top left corner of the menu.
- Click the icon to the left of the Remote Control option.
- Select Java.