Remote Printing Output is Blank
There are multiple ways to resolve this problem, depending on your configuration.
Change the printer resolution
This procedure may vary depending on your operating system.
- On the host, print as you normally would during regular use.
- Make sure the client printer is selected in the Print dialog box: [Printer Name] via LogMeIn.
- In the Print dialog box, click Preferences.
- In the Printing Preferences dialog box, click Advanced.
- Change the Resolution to a value less than 1200 dpi.
- Save your changes and print again.
Enable Force Bitmap Printing
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > Advanced
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > Advanced
- Under Remote Printing, select Force Bitmap Printing.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.
- Print the file again. When bitmap printing is activated, all material printed using remote printing will be 'printed' locally to a bitmap which is then sent to the remote printer. Bitmap printing is slow, but reliable.
Still not working? Go to Options > Preferences > General and clear the Use display accelerator option. Print the file again.