One-time Emailed Security Codes
When you enable Emailed Security Code for your account, each time you log in you are sent an email containing a security code that you must enter to access your account.
To activate emailed security codes for your account:
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- At the top of the page, click .
Result: The Security page is displayed.
- Under Security, select Emailed Security Code.
- Enter a single email address to which a code should be sent upon login.
Tip: The email account should be accessible from a wireless device to ensure you receive the code promptly, wherever you are.
- Click Save.
Result: A test security code is sent to the defined address.
- Go to your email account and locate the email from LogMeIn.com Auto-Mailer with the subject Emailed test code: xxxx-xxxx.
- Enter the code from the email in the Test code field.
Each code can be used only once.
Result: The Emailed Security Code feature is now enabled.
To disable the feature, go to the Security page, clear the Emailed Security Code option, and save your change.