Client for Mac previous version is not removed after update
After updating the Client for Mac, both versions of the app may be retained on your Mac.
- Remove all versions of the app manually, as follows:
- Open the Finder.
- Click Applications in the navigation pane on the left.
- Browse for Client. Two Client applications appear in the list.
- Press Cmd + Del, or drag the app to the Trash.
- Repeat step 4 for both instances. All Client versions are now removed from your Mac.
- Install the most recent Client.
- Download the app from here.
- Run the installer.
The most recent version of the client is now installed.