How to Rename a Computer
Go to the LogMeIn website to change the name by which a computer is listed in your LogMeIn account.
Important: This does not change the actual Computer Name as set at the operating system level (for example, under in Windows).
Remember: Use your browser for this action.
- Go to www.LogMeIn Pro.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn Pro ID (email address) and password.
Result: The Computers page is displayed.
- On the Computers page, click for the computer you want to rename. Note: In the Detail view, click the wrench icon.
- Enter a new computer name in the Computer description box.
- Click Change to save the new name.