How to Prevent LogMeIn Notification Messages from Appearing
You can choose to suppress all LogMeIn messages communicated from the system tray. This is useful when messages could possibly disrupt the end-user experience, such as on a kiosk.
- Access the host preferences:
- From the host computer, open the LogMeIn Control Panel and follow this path: Options > Preferences > General
- From a client device, connect to the host Main Menu and follow this path: Preferences > General
- Under Appearance, select the Disable LogMeIn notification messages option to suppress all LogMeIn messages communicated from the system tray.
- Click OK or Apply. Your settings are applied immediately to the host.